Thursday, April 28, 2011

Week 3 EOC My Demographics

Millennials.
That is my generation, all of you out there born in between the years 1977 to 2000 we are one and the same. Our characteristic tendecies and i quote from the Marketing: An Introduction for Education Management Corporation, 10th Edition by Gary Armstrong &Philip Kotler is our "utter fluency and comfort with digital technology". Which I agree with 100%, my peers and myself included are some technological fiends! From the Ipods,computers,game consoles and cell phones it seems that our whole livelihood is fuled entirely by our desire for the newest tech gadget. It also describes my demographic group as being the new target for marketing companies which I also agree with 100% since we are becoming thee major consumers of this new technological push, we are taking the reigns over from the baby boomers and generation x and slowly coming into power ourselves. All in all I like my group and feel that our generation will turn this flipped world inside out or we may do more damage then ever before..who knows will just have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment